€415,000 - 4 Floor 3/4 Bed Semi-Detached Villa/TownHouse - Built 245m2 - Plot 394m2
Price includes all fixtures and fittings to be itemised later.
Beautiful, spacious villa/townhouse, for sale in Puerta de la Duquesa. Set in a quiet, mature residential area, the villa is less than 100 metres from the beach, coastal walkway, and the pretty marina with its numerous shops and restaurants. The villa is also a short walk (200 metres approx) to the local Spanish village(Castillo de la Duquesa) and also an approximate 400 metres from the Duquesa golf and country club. The villa has spacious accommodation set over 4 floors to the front, and 3 floors to the back, with 3/4 bedrooms, a double garage, private back garden, and a very large terrace at first floor level to the front of the property.
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Double bedrooms and 1 bedroom/office).
- 4 Bathrooms - 2 bathrooms on bedroom floor (1 en suite), and a bathroom on the first floor
and a bathroom also on the ground floor.
- Very large terrace(66m2) on first floor level to the front of the house.
- Balconies off both the master bedroom and off the turret room.
- Kitchen with Bosch induction hob and extractor.
- Utility room/washroom with sink, washing machine and dryer.
- 2 car garage with an electric door plus two additional rooms and small bathroom.
- Private back garden(not overlooked).
- Extra parking behind garden for mobile home and extra cars, with entrance door to back garden.
- Marble floors on all staircases, and architect designed marble on the first floor and also on the second floor.
- New independent air conditioning system(hot or cold) on the first floor with an enclosed wood burning stove.
- New independent air conditioning system(hot or cold) on the second floor.
- New independent air conditioning unit(hot or cold) on the turret floor.
- Unlike an apartment there are no community fees to pay.
- Reinforced concrete column beam construction, with brick infill, allowing easy modification or extension, if desired, of the property. Photographs available to view.
Ground Floor: The ground floor contains a 2 car garage with a new electric up and over garage door. There are also 2 rooms and a bathroom and a stairway to the first floor terrace.
First Floor: The first floor has a well equipped kitchen with a Bosch induction hob and extractor fan etc. Off the kitchen is a utility room/washroom with access to the back garden. The entrance hall with a bathroom and off this hall is a cloak room. The dining room and the living room opening onto a very large terrace to the front of the property are on this floor. This terrace offers both sunny and shaded areas for dining and relaxing.
Second Floor: The second floor has three large double bedrooms. The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and a balcony with views of the sea and the marina. There is also a large family bathroom on this floor.
Turret Floor: The fourth floor is the Turret which has a room which has been used as a bedroom or an office.There is access to an L shaped balcony with magnificent views of the sea and the local green space in front of the house, and from the other side, it has lovely views of the local golf club.
Outside: There is a very large terrace off the first floor sitting room. There are also balconies off the master bedroom and off the turret room. The back garden has a small lawn and a number of shrubs. There is an access door from the garden to a parking area behind the garden.
Villa de las Flores is located in La Duquesa, Manilva, Costa del Sol which is a 1 hour drive west from Malaga airport. It is also approximately a 25 minute drive east from Gibralter airport. It is about 20 minutes to Sotogrande, 20 minutes to Estepona and 30 minutes to Marbella. The villa is less than 100 metres to the beach and the marina and port and it is about 300 metres to the local Spanish village and castle. It is approximately 400 metres to the local golf and country club, Duquesa golf.